Earth Notes: 16WW Public DatasetsUpdated 2020-01-24 15:14 GMT.
Published 16WW datasets and background information, such as for solar PV, air and water temperature, and more.
All available 16WW public data collections relevant to understanding and improving an energy-efficient UK family home, from microgeneration to heating controls.
Generally there is one
Dataset per article/page.
Articles with Datasets
- Enphase AC Battery Grid-connected Storage in Our UK Home: Review
- GB Electricity Grid Live Carbon Intensity Dataset
- Grid-Tied Rooftop Solar PV Generation Stats via Sunny Beam
- Off-Grid Stats from the RPi powermng Utility
- Off-Grid Stats via K8055 (2007 to 2014)
- On 16WW Mains Inlet Water Temperature
- On 16WW Relative Humidity (2010 to 2013)
- On Data Collections and Graphs
- On iButton Temperature Logging Insulation Upgrade (2011 to 2014)
- On Variations in GB Grid Electricity CO2 Intensity 2009 to 2015
- Data and Graphs: Data collected in and used for our home (16WW) and elsewhere, open for research use
- Daily Sunny Beam PV grid-tie generation value by year (EYYYY.csv) and raw.
- OpenTRV 16WW sensor values by day.
- 16WW energy meter (and HDD) values by month.
- Atom feed of new/updated data files/logs